Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Concert

This is just a set of updates and reminders for the Christmas Concert tomorrow. We will see you there!

K-2 Concert
I think I have in most of the permission slips for students who have siblings in kindergarten through second grade program.
  • Please pick up your child in the room starting at 2:15.
  • The side doors next to the gym will be unlocked around 1:30 so you will be able to park near the gym and cafeteria.
  • If you are taking your child home after the conference there will be a sign-up sheet in my room. That way you won't have to go to the office to sign them out.
  • If plans change please try to let the school know in the morning. It is a CRAZY day for the office staff trying to keep track of everyone.
Our Concert
  • Fourth grade are in the risers to the north side of the gym. That is the side nearest the windmills if you were outside.
  • My family and I will be in the room by 6:30 for sure. I always try to get here earlier, but I'm bringing my children as well, and we don't always get ready very quickly.
  • Of course, the show begins at 7:00 p.m.
  • After the concert please pick up your child at the room.
  • See you on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment